Monday, October 26, 2015

Boho Vibe

Want comfort and style in one? Want a piece of clothing that anyone can wear, while enhancing your silhouette? These pair of pants will answer all these questions and put all the answers into one.

At first I didn’t like this trend. I am personally not into bohemian pants at all, but I see people wear them all the time and think, “Those are so cute! I want a pair!” but then I think those will never look good on me. Well I’m wrong according to fashion stylists. These flowy silhouette pants will accentuate your assets to a tee. I soon became to love them and I tried on pair. They are SO COMFY. And oh my! They make you deceive people into making them see you have a tiny waist. That’s what makes these pants so versatile. No matter what body type you are you can wear these pants and it will give the best figure and you will feel so confident in them. They are so comfy as well. Comfort and style is the reason why you NEED these pants in your closet.


They come in all different patterns as well. They are so simple but make a big statement with their tribal or bohemian patterns. So you can wear them with a simple solid colored tee and you’re set. You can also dress up these pants for a casual night out. Just put a piece of statement jewelry on and some wedges and you’re ready to look comfortable and stylish on your night out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment