Monday, November 9, 2015

Under my Umbrella

When it's the raining season I never carry an umbrella. I always wear a hoodie. I just hate carrying an umbrella. I feel like its such a hassle. But people not only use them to keep them dry in the rain but also as a great accessory to complete their outfit. People use them all the time. The open it up as soon as the hear the sound of rain and close it before they go inside. I just never liked them to be honest.  They were never a necessity for me.  However, I might need to get one to make a fashion statement.

They come in many different colors, patterns and materials.  Some are bright colored or black & white. Some are polka dotted and striped. Some have jeweled beads at the bottom of the rods. You can get any kind you want. They come in different patterns, so you can make a statement. I see people with umbrellas and their rain boots and I want to go under their umbrella. When you have an umbrella you are prepared and in style. With your sophisticated umbrella you are prepared to take on that rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment