Friday, November 13, 2015

Top of the Rock

It's girl’s night out and you are looking into your closet and asking yourself, "What should I wear? I mean I want to look good!" So instead of going for a simple look, you want to put some PAZAZZ to your outfit. But how? How will you make your outfit go from a zero to a ten? Well I will tell you.

To be the star of the night you need to find a bold piece packed on with jewels. Jewels galooorrreee. And you can pair this with other pieces that are simple.

You can put the bold piece filled with crystals as the main focal point of your outfit and the rest of your outfit will be simple assets. For the simple assets you can have a pair of black leather jeans and black boots and wear your bejeweled shirt for the contrast and that be your main focal point.

This statement piece will definitely bring you out of your comfort zone. What I mean is I don’t wear a lot of clothing that will bring attention to myself so, if I were to wear a bold piece packed with jewels I will have to come out of my comfort zone.


So if you want to the star of the show for girls nigh and feel confident, then go out wearing a bold piece packed on with jewels and I will assure you that you will love yourself for the fact of getting out of your comfort zone and feeling good about yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment