Friday, November 6, 2015

Uggs

The flip flops are finally put away and people are bringing out their boots. And ain't nothing better than girls bringing out the popular Ugg boots. I have seen many pairs in the past two weeks. That's when you know that the fall and winter season has begun.

These boots come in different colors, patterns, and materials. The come in grey, black, dark brown, light brown, pink, and purple. You can also special order them in a unique color. I believe you can get a baby blue color.

They have different styles as well. They have knitted ones, suede, and ones that have three little bows on the back of them. Also they have high boots or ankle boots. The have a variety of colors but not styles and still these boots are probably the most popular ones that people get. On the contrary they are VERY comfortable and convenient for colder months but they are also super-duper (duper duper duper) expensive, yet people still get them. I don't understand, but they are very popular.

I only have one pair and I love them. They are very comfortable and convenient. The only tip I can give you is to NOT WEAR THEM IN THE RAIN. That is a big no no and it can ruin them. But other than that if you want to spend over a hundred dollars on boots then I say get these for the fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment